Select Page

Retiree Health & Welfare Plan – Enrollment

Enrolling in a Plan

Non-Medicare Retirees and Medicare Retirees may enroll in a Trust Fund-sponsored plan or make changes to their plan election as outlined in the CMTA-IAM Joint Retiree Health & Welfare Enrollment Guide.

If you wish to enroll or change your plan election, submit an Enrollment Form. Enrollment and plan change requests are effective the first day of the month following the date the Trust Fund Office receives the properly completed enrollment material.

If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Trust Fund Office at (800) 635-3105.